halo.....

thanks 4 following my blog, xsangka ade gak yg sudi heeehhheee...........

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

snoring makes me money gone

assalamualaikum, pekabau kengkawan???????
ne ade cite nak habaq kat hangpa la neh,
aku ade masalah ngan snoring kau, eh bukan aku sndiri,
and its worsen since aku blek dari mrsm muo dan duk kat umh jer,
so me daddy decided to end his suffer from SNORIPHOBIA,
and taken me to pantai medical centre at bangsar,
appointments after an appoinments when finally,
the doct, mr. chang decided to get me a minor surgery,
at 1st i'm very terrified wit dat news,
but wat to do, my dad wiling, to let his employer,
pay for my surgery, this 4th of march will be the date, surgery in the evening,
then went back the next morning, ok till here my pen end its ink, need to change the new want, see ya.

-burger dalam kunyahan-

No comments: